Best themes for Android

10:14 PM

Are you android user who loves to play around with different themes and colours, then this post is for you. Recently, I have been wanting to change over to a new theme everyday. Rain in Chennai for the past few days has favored me a lot in attempting to try most of the themes,launchers and wallpapers (yes! this is what I do when you give me so many random holidays.. Thanks to the Met dept :P)


Out of the launchers I have tried, Go launcher seems to steal the show. I did try the Nova and Apex launcher which has got great reviews from experts. If you ask me why GO launcher, I can justify it with two specs, It's high customization facilities and also is quite a safe one (lot less ads than any other launcher).

Okay... Go launcher fine, but themes? The best free themes of Go launcher are



This is a refreshing theme that is free to use. It has a fresh, earthly (if that's a word), nature loving feel to it. The UI and the transitions are so cool. Saving the best for the last, the icons are great



This is a theme that is on my device for a while now. I picked up on this theme very recently, but the one that would never go off style. This is the one if you are a minimalist. 



A creative and colorful theme according to me. The unique feature of these themes are the Effects added to them. Rainbows and colorful balloons - this is the one for you! ♥

These are the top three themes that I came across. The sad part is they drain battery quite easily. (But who cares! these are so creative and imaginative). Will talk abt best wallpapers and lock screens in my next post, until then good BYE! 

♥x------x♥
That's a lot, Cya!


You Might Also Like

0 comments