What not to do on Facebook?

5:37 AM



The Good mornings
Really do you think your 800 friends are just waiting for you to say Good morning to them?





Click the Unfollow post button
One comment I make and receive a thousand notifications the next time I login, essentially missing out my important notifications. Damn, Thanks for the unfollow post button.



Oh! The new page
Please like my page, seriously do you think I am going to like a page of yours that just consists of random pictures and some of your thoughtful good morning friends, please share this page with your friends. (P.S. Genuine pages are really interesting, I love them)

Another game invite, yay!
The candy crush invites. I played frigging 120 levels at a stretch and even have had times when I was waiting for an extra life every twenty minutes. Thanks for that! (Finally it got deleted and yet again, so and so invites to play candy crush, WAIT! WHAT?!)


The unknown status
The facebook statuses probably poiting at a enemy but then You decide to make it your Facebook status,

Some people are annoying. Cried all night.

so you think they would atleast see that and know what that exactly means with your 300 other friends who are literally confused and comment WHAT HAPPENED?
Obviously you would never want to reply!


Out of the world requests
The unknown friend request. You live somewhere, do whatever, have no mutual friends, no connection and you suddenly want to be my friend out of somewhere. A moment of silence for your effort to find me from all over the world.



You will die if you don’t share this
And can we forget the creepy chain messages,

‘If you’re reading this, then you’ve already started the chain reaction and there’s no going back. The events I am about to warn you about will definitely unfold, even if you close this email now. The best thing you can do now is read on and carefully follow my instructions.
It is said that the damned soul of the tormented electrician escaped Jessica’s home that night and seeks nothing but to torment the living souls of this world he is trapped in.
If you do not pass this letter along to 5 other people in the next 24 hours, your home will be plagued and you too will have to be untangled from the wiring.’

P.S. Thank you for forwarding this essential piece of information and I am sure am going to share it.

So, should I post it on twitter/fb?
Cross-Posting From Twitter

Do you really want me to read this reply that you have sent to someone that reads, 
RT @randomstranger is it at 2?  #cray #overwhelmed #thanks #noonecares #itsannoying #please stop.


Liking your own status and posts?

P.S. Because others liking it is too mainstream.



The 1000 likes
Watching an episode, and you like that so much that you ended up liking every page that is vaguely related. If you like New Girl,

New girl – Like
New – like
Girl – like
Series – like
Episodes – like
Jess – Like
Zooey Deschenel  - Like
Nick Miller – like
Schmidt – like
Really?

P.S.

 STATUS I have made 1000 likes in facebook until now! Having a great life, so happy.
COMMENT  Congratulations….I am soo happy for you. #crying #happytears #wootwoot #waytogo #bestie.



You Might Also Like

0 comments