Why do I watch Vlogs?

11:05 AM


Most often when I want to get refreshed and entertained, my go to choice is watching videos, specifically Vlogs. I watch personal vlogs, fashion, make-up and beauty vlogs. One can say I am little too addicted, but believe me this helps in reviving your thoughts. 
So, to give you an example from something that I watched today, I saw a vlog from bubz (a youtuber- fashion related), who has just got married and is on a trip. And you ask me how it matters! It does.. 
I haven't visited Bora-Bora, Raiatea or Taha'a of the French Polynesia Islands, but these vlogs help me to see the place, listen to the story behind it and who is telling all these to me?! My favourite youtuber, what more would you expect to entertain yourself. 

Donno why I got a passion for make-up and beauty over the past few years(maybe because of the overflow of makeup vids on youtube I guess :P). And one other good thing that I did last year, my project! (research on vlogs, to be more specific, 'How people perceive vlogs?) A Double thumbs up for this since I got a first for my work. (WOoHoO..). The list of youtubers I watch has extended to a list of 20-25 maybe (but whose every single vlog I closely watch) Watch out for my next post on the list of Youtubers I watch. 


That's a lot!
xxx♥Cya♥xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments