We heart it! (♥Best apps for android♥)

1:57 AM

So have been in my holidays for literally 10 days now and yeah so soon its going to end. (Did I mention it ends day after tomorrow). After my submissions I literally had a few days to breath in the fresh air at last. Nevertheless all my efforts paid of in getting good grades, my highest in the row of all my exams. 


As I have been awake all through the night for my exams, even though they were over I had some sleepless nights as my wake cycle is literally messed up. We love it, an app that I downloaded from the playstore has given me an amazing company along the lines of sleepless nights. This app is mostly like an instagram(yet! not really) because this consists of mostly pictures, photos and quotes based on the social trends. ( check it out you might actually like it ♥). This app is a lifesaver in putting me to sleep along with Wattpad which is a community for reading and sharing stories. Recently I read Elenor Candler's secret twin and The baby project. (Can guess, I am not a big reader of epics and novels, rather I prefer shorter scripts!) 

Talking about apps, I rediscovered one of my favourite photo editing app Pixlr express which I had already tried a year back, but never kind of liked it. Now I can see there have been so many updates in the app since then which looks a lot efficient and comes in handy. It has a lot of functionalities, editing filters that do not require any downloads, and also a great pick of free bokeh effects. 


Here is the list of some of the must have apps for photo editing! 

5) Aviary

Favourite story app: Wattpad
Favourite Quote app: We heart it
Favourite listing app: Wunderlist
Favourite launcher and lockscreen: Go launcher
Favourite theme: Seasons Zen HD

Next post is going to be on the pros and Cons of the facebook graph search app. Something is never really a useless one. For the statuses that said its useless and threatens privacy, here is how it can help! :) (not to sound a stalker but yeah!) ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments